The Story About Doors and CPNS

Desember 04, 2017

"Most of Indonesian would agree that being a civil servant (or PNS in Indonesia) would be a great choice to make a career"

Yes, in this uncertainty era, we need secure some good job to make sure we gain plenty money to continue our life and being a PNS is a good choice. Back in the last August, the government of Indonesia open recruitment vacancy for a civil servant in various ministers and departments. Of course, as a fresh graduate, I don't want to lose this opportunity and try to apply. After long consideration, I applied in Minister of Marine and Fisheries as an analyst. There is 83 applicant across Indonesia that apply for this position. Lucky me, I pass the administration selection and also I pass the computer-based test (CAT), and after this, I just to pass one step more to become a civil servant.

Source: pinterest.com
A long short story, I went to Bandung and forget about this "PNS-things". When I arrived in Jogja, I open the website and found my name and I pass the last step. But unfortunately, I just miss the date. It means that I fail to become a civil servant.

Many of my friends blame on me because of stupidity that I make. Yes, they don't believe that I miss the date. I just can say to them that maybe God has a better plan for me in the future.

Maybe, God gives me more time to learn, to think, to organize future steps. He gives me difficulties to make sure I would fight and struggle to makes my dream come true. I don't know how the doors will open, but I do believe that my hand will open it someday if I don't give up today.



You Might Also Like

0 komentar