Personal Philosophy

Desember 18, 2017

If you really want to do something, you will find a way
If you don't want, you will find an excuse - Jim Rohn

2017 almost over and I still here, Jogja, of course. Most of my friends finally getting out from Jogja because they got a job outside Jogja. Those who still in Jogja decided to gather and play futsal. As a freelancer (or jobless to make it clear), I agreed to this invitation because I miss them seldom doing sport since I graduated last August. The game was lit and I got sweat. After the game, we decided to hang out in "burjonan" around the field. We do some chit-chat about life after graduation. Yes, we, as a fresh graduate, mostly accept any job to broaden our experience (not thinking about money that we can earn, although we work overtime like a cow in the rice field, wkwk). For example, after graduate, I accept two jobs related to urban planning, become a liaison officer in 3 different summer schools, become a volunteer at info day the University of Sydney, and continue to do part-timer in OIA UGM. I do all of these because I just happy to do it, that's it.  Then, we start to make a list of our friend that had been working one by one, including their company and their position. It is good because we found that many of our friends finally got a job. But in the other hands, it makes us scared because we were still jobless until now.

Some friends asked me, "Are you still working in OIA? Why are you still working there? Have you applied to XYZ company?" and other related questions.

Hey bro, I told you, I did not sit back and wait for the job. I tried several times too. At the beginning, I apply many job vacation neatly. I used to thrust in a job fair with others job seekers. You know, I got a chance to be an oil-palm employee but in the interview session, I decided to step back. I got a chance to be a civil servant in national government, but in the last phase, I decided to draw back. 

"Hey, are you crazy? Why you reject it?"

I guess you will say it and yes, many of my friends say that to me!

Source: pinterest.com
Well, I just want to say that there is something that I can't explain to you. Jim Rohn called it "Personal Philosophy" or personal belief (way of thinking) that maybe everyone cannot accept it.

At this point, I used my feelings more than logic. I don't know is it right or not, but my heart keeps convinced me to do something that brought me closer to my dream, to see the world. My heart tells me that I should not stop now, and I would do. That's why I'm like this. I just follow my feelings and intuition. 

I know that it is not an easy way. There is plenty challenges and obstacle ahead. But, don't ever stop or let the world's negativity disenchant you or your spirit.  I'm sure if we consistent and start doing step by step, anything is possible! Hakuna Matata!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar